The cottages are available for both long and short stays. To view our vacancies, please click here.
For any further information or for enquiries regarding availability and prices please telephone: (01792) 232732 or 07880 896323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices for 2020
All prices shown are assuming a seven night stay commencing on a Saturday and are quoted in £ Sterling.
TERMS OF LETTING
- An initial payment of half the total cost per week is required on return of the Booking Form, and the balance due four weeks before commencement of holiday. Full amount required with Booking Form if arrival date is within four weeks.
- Upon payment of the deposit and upon acceptance of the booking the applicant becomes liable for full hire charge.
- Telephone reservations are accepted and the property reserved will be held for four days, pending receipt of your deposit and Booking Form.
- Holidays commence at 2 p.m. on Saturday and properties should be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Pets by prior arrangement. There is a charge of £25 per week or part. However, only one pet per property is permitted. You must provide eating bowl and either a basket or bedding as under no circumstances are pets allowed on furniture or beds. Pets are only allowed on the strict understanding that:
a) they are never left alone in the property
b) they are kept under control at all times
c) owners please note that dog bans apply at certain beaches
d) all pets are up to date with flea and worming treatments
e) you accept total responsibility for your pet and its actions e.g. cleaning up mess, etc. Failure to comply will lead to your liability for dealingwith ensuing problems and costs.
- Bed linen and towels etc. are not supplied. Linen hire facility is available – see booking form.
- All properties are fully equipped to cater for the number of persons specified.
- Gas central heating extra (if required)
- Tenants are legally responsible for damage and breakages.